Thursday 21 March 2019

5 simple evening and bedtime practices via @MaryMorrissey




Mary Morrissey shares 5 simple evening and bedtime practices, habits, and routines for feeling happy and grateful every night and every morning.

Do YOU have an evening routine you use to help you sleep and feel your best? If so, go ahead and share in the comments section below 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Practice gratitude on a regular basis, and you’ll be surprised just how quickly more and more things you can be grateful for begin showing up in your life… including more financial prosperity, career and business opportunities, positively-charged people and more!

___________


How Close Are You To Achieving Your Dreams? Get a clear picture of your progress on the journey to the life of your dreams with Mary Morrissey’s DreamBuilder Assessment.I have a free gift for you!

⬇ Get It Here ⬇




_____________________




I’m often asked, "Mary, what's your morning routine? What's your evening routine?" These questions come from my friends, coaching clients and audience members during live events. I determined years ago that establishing a bedtime routine helps me fall asleep more easily, as well as supports me in feeling grateful, happier and more fulfilled throughout the day. And, it's easier than you might think! Incorporating these five practices into my evening has made a huge difference in every area of my life. By sharing them, my hope is that maybe they will for you, too. 1) I ask myself, “Who do I want to be today?” 2) I practice gratitude. 3) I review my day. 4) I use the “pruning shears of revision.” 5) I remind myself that there's a power in me that's greater than anything that comes my way.









No comments:

Post a Comment